Let Mother Nature aerate your pond!
12′ Four Legged Windmill – High Volume Windmill Pond Aerator
This windmill tower looks more like traditional farm windmills and is more stable than the three legged units. This unit also pumps a large volume of air and has high pressure capability due to large head size for deeper ponds. One piece welded steel hub secures easily to windmill. Windmill aerators can save $30 to $50 per month in electrical costs, paying for themselves in a few short years.
BWM12W 12′ Four Legged Windmill Assembly with Quick Sink Tubing
Four Leg – High Volume Windmill Pond Aerator
- Includes 50′ of poly tubing, 100′ of Quick Sink tubing and dual head Quick Sink diffuser (QS2)
- 6′ diameter head with 12 blades, tapered blade design allows windmill to turn in low wind and yet produce large air volume in high winds.
- Windmill pumps 2.9 CFM @ 9 MPH wind, up to 5 CFM in higher winds!
- Over-speed protection – tail section turns head 12° – 15° away from wind to protect from over speed conditions
- Includes 48″ long anchor stakes
- 4′ – 4″ square base footprint, 15′ overall height
- Maximum pressure of 30 psi
- Ideal for aerating remote ponds with no electricity nearby
- Windmills can sit up to 1000′ away from pond’s edge – use extra poly tubing to get to pond edge
- Can ship via FedEx/UPS ground – ships best via LTL when available
- Red Stripe Kit – sold separately
- Five year limited warranty
15 foot overall height.
Need custom airline lengths or multiple diffusers? We have those too! Contact us with the specifics on your pond...the surface size, and depths) and we can suggest a windmill aerator that will work best for you.