The Kasco 3/4 HP Circulator is powered by a reliable and efficient 3/4 HP motor.
It pulls 6.7 amps on 115v (3.35 on the optional 240v) and includes a 50 foot power cord (with optional longer lengths available), and two 50' suspension ropes and float.
250',300',400' power cables are only available in 240v packages.
Optional accessories include a dock mouting hardware package, time and/or tempeature controllers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
- Ships Easily: Via UPS
- Dependable: Backed by a 2 year warranty on 1/2-1HP
All models include a float and two (or three) 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes and are available with 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ (250′, 300′, 400′, or 500′ for 240V models) SJTOW underwater rated electrical power cords.