The 8400JF 240V (Single Phase) 2 hp floating decorative fountain is great for larger ponds of 1 acre or more, or when multiple large patterns are desired. It comes standard with interchangeable nozzles, the 6 fountain patterns range from 22′ in height to over 40′ in diameter. With 6 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and your tastes. Hover the mouse cursor over the thumbnail images to get the exact dimensions of the various patterns.
The 8400JF is precision-engineered to maximize oxygen flow and provide maximum benefit to your pond or lake.
C-85 controller included. The package comes standard with a 50' power cable. Longer cable lengths are available, choose the option that best fits your needs above.
Pricing listed is for 240V single phase systems. Please contact us for special pricing on 240V three phase circuits.
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 10 running amps on a 240V, single phase circuit and 7.5 amps on 208/240V, 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 20″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 3 or 4 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, & 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.