Let Mother Nature aerate your pond!
16′ Four Legged Windmill – High Volume Windmill Pond Aerator
This windmill tower looks more like traditional farm windmills and is more stable than the three legged units. This unit also pumps a large volume of air and has high pressure capability due to large head size for deeper ponds. One piece welded steel hub secures easily to windmill. Windmill aerators can save $30 to $50 per month in electrical costs, paying for themselves in a few short years
BWM16W 16′ Four Legged Windmill Assembly with Quick Sink Tubing
Four Leg – High Volume Windmill Pond Aerator
- Includes 50′ of poly tubing, 100′ of Quick Sink tubing and dual head Quick Sink diffuser (QS2)
- 6′ diameter head with 12 blades, tapered blade design allows windmill to turn in low wind and yet produce large air volume in high winds.
- Windmill pumps 2.9 CFM @ 9 MPH wind, up to 5 CFM in higher winds!
- Over-speed protection – tail section turns head 12° – 15° away from wind to protect during high wind conditions
- Includes 48″ long anchor stakes
- NEW FOR 2020! Hinge kits included with 16′ and 20′ units
- 5′ – 8″ square base footprint, 19′ overall height
- Starting in 2020, 16′ and 20′ windmills include a hinge set for easier installation and maintenance
- Maximum pressure of 30 psi
- Ideal for aerating remote ponds with no electricity nearby
- Windmills can sit up to 1000′ away from pond’s edge – use extra poly tubing to get to pond edge
- Can ship via FedEx/UPS ground – ships best via LTL when available
- Red Stripe Kit – sold separately
- Five year limited warrant
19 foot overall height.